Happy Halloween! I am ashamed that it's been so long since I have last updated the blog. Now that Grace is constantly on the move, yes that's right, she crawls, ugh! I can hardly look the other way while she is out and about. It has clearly limited my blogging abilities. Grace had three Halloween parties to attend this weekend! She had so much fun dressing up and Trick or Treating. Her favorite candy this year was the plastic keg cup I was holding at the firm's party. She chewed the side of it for quite some time. That was a better option than the beer bottle she was initially chewing on....Oh Grace! We hosted a party at our house for all of Grace's little friends aka our PEPS group. It's funny to see the babies interact now. Grace is the only one who crawls so she makes her way around the circle stealing toys from the other kids. We may have to work on this whole sharing thing soon.
We are off to Hawaii tomorrow but I am packing my camera cords so I can update from there! I am reallly feeling for the person who is sitting on the window of our row. Grace is into telling stories in squeals and screams and it's not in a quiet way!
Aloha!
Aloha!
No comments:
Post a Comment