Wednesday, October 21, 2009

5 months and counting!







Time flies.....I say this every month when Grace's monthly birthday rolls around. As you can tell, I am really late this month. That's right--I cheated and didn't take Grace's 5 month pic on her actual 5 month birthday. Life gets too busy! At 5 months Grace loves to squeal and laugh, take baths and play in the water, ride in the car and talk to herself in the mirror on the back of the seat and most of all scoot/crawl around the room! So many changes in the last month. Our little peanut is growing up. We had quite the time capturing her picture above. All she wanted to do was smile at Dad instead of looking at the camera. I also posted a pic above of her up on her knees in her crawl position. Anyone want to come over and baby proof my house?!

No comments:

Post a Comment