I know my Mom is laughing right now because Grace's need to be constantly on the go is a great reminder of how I used to be (or maybe still am). As a friend pointed out today, I haven't updated recently, sorry, Sarah. The crawler/getting-into-everything girl makes it a bit difficult to get on the computer. One would think Grace would still love to nap, but apparently she has decided that's not necessary. Grace is exploring everything! As you can see above she thought it would be fun to explore underneath her "office". Who knew that could be fun? Grace actually crawled through it to get to Lizzy on the other side. Of course, by the time she got through it Lizzy had moved. And so that game continues.
Grace continues to have no interest in food. I feed her every night and she makes the same face every bite. A look of: would you eat this crap, mom? I get about 4 bites in and then she refuses to open her mouth anymore. Oh well. We will keep at it. Maybe this is why as a 6 month old she weighs 14 lbs and 3.5 oz. At her 6 month check she still had the 75th/25th/10th percentiles: 26 3/4 inches tall, 14 lbs and 3.5 oz and 41 cm head. She's a peanut.
Grace is definitely keeping David and me busy. We found a cheap babysitter to keep an eye on her while she's playing in her cage. One would have thought the cat would have noticed that she could easily jump over the wall, but no.
I think I can quit going to the gym now because I chase Grace around all day it's probably the equivalent of working out for an hour. Can ya tell I am a bit worn out tonight, I am belaboring this point.
Almost Turkey Time!
Finally!!!!!! thanks for the post - you keep me entertained through painfully slow news nights.
ReplyDelete