Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December!











Grace had a great first Thanksgiving. It consisted mostly of playing with Sadie, the Leffler's labrodoodle. She loves animals! This is unfortunate for Robbie and Lizzy who run everytime she starts crawling their way. Tonight Grace was playing in her crib and I turned around and she had pulled herself up on her knees and was hanging over the side of the crib with her head and shoulders. I was shocked! No picture because David wasn't home and I couldn't leave her unattended to get the camera. Guess we need to lower our crib a level. Little stinker. She's growing up too fast!
As you can see our house is starting to look ready for Christmas. Grace's very own stocking is hanging right in the middle of the fireplace waiting to be filled. What kind of stocking stuffers does a 6 1/2 month old want anyway? Not food. The girl couldn't be bothered to eat her solids still. Each night we strap on the bib and I make stupid open mouth faces to try to get her to open her mouth long enough to shove a bite in. This works for 3 or 4 mouth fulls and then she looks at me like yeah right I am not falling for that move again.

24 days until Christmas! Santa--don't forget our house this year. Grace has been a very good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment