Monday, December 14, 2009

Our girl is growing up!

Mom thought I would be bigger by the time I needed this snow suit.....









Today Grace is 7 months old and she has all sorts of tricks up her sleeve. The past few days Grace has experienced her first cold. It's been fun times--can't very well suck on your binky when your nose is so stuffed up! Is it something kids learn in the womb to scream and cry and flail about when you try to wipe their nose? Must be. She still has an incredible amount of energy though. Grace can now crawl so fast that I have a hard time keeping up with her. She also stands in her crib and bounces. At 7 months her crib is already on the lowest setting possible. I am fully expecting her to come crawling into our room one of these mornings after she figures out how to scale the wall and climb over.
We are now in the process of buying a new house which Grace will have the pleasure of exploring and making her own. I am certain her toys and play zone will quickly make it feel like home! I am just trying to figure out how I am going to pack while chasing the crawler around the house. I might just have to pack Grace up in a box and let her play while I do some real packing. Stay tuned for many stories to come about this upcoming fiasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment