Tuesday, September 29, 2009
The Crank!
Most of last week and through the weekend Grace was in a funk. She was a constant crank. Considering she cannot talk this is very frustrating because I cannot say: Grace, what the heck is your deal? It gave David and I a chance to work on our patience. Of course, we had a photography session scheduled with Libby and of course Grace was a fuss bucket. After a 5 minute power nap in Mom's arms she perked up and allowed Libby to capture some pictures of her good side. Go to http://libbylewisphotography.com/blog/?p=415 to check out a few of the pictures. This is just a sneak peek to all the pics. The rest won't be ready for a few more days. Thanks, Libby! Even though Grace was a crank, David and I still had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of them! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete