Recently Grace has decided that she would like to sleep on her tummy, every night! We are slowly getting more used to the idea. BACK TO SLEEP has been engrained in David's and my head so we were a little uneasy when she first started rolling herself over in the night and sleeping face down. It doesn't even look comfortable! However, it cracks me up she has her little booty up in the air in this picture. Just to make sure I wasn't missing the boat I checked in with the pediatrician's office. The nurse told me that ideally I would roll her back over until she is 1 year old! Seriously, when would I sleep, I would be rolling my child over every 15 minutes. Trust me, I tried this method when she first started doing this and it made for many sleepless nights for Mom and a Grace who still likes to sleep on her tummy. For now, I have settled for checking on her 3 times a night which still doesn't exactly provide great sleep but better than the suggestion from the nurse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment