Yes--that's me. I have been having a hard time keeping up with the blog lately. Just too much else to do! I figured you all missed seeing the Grace pics though so here we go! Grace is a busy girl lately and in to EVERYTHING! She is so fast now that I have to lock her into any room that we are in in order to keep an eye on her. We have finally had success with food too. She just didn't want to have to eat that baby mush and prefers real food like pizza crust and brownies instead. Who can blame her?
We hope everyone is enjoying this spring-like weather we are having in Seattle!
Finally... a post! I rely on your posting to keep me up to date with my favorite little gal, no not you Lacey, Grace... ok fine i guess im curious what you are up to too!
ReplyDelete