----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are finally moved and somewhat settled. Grace has had so much fun exploring the new house. She has learned that cabinets and drawers contain fun things so now she must open them all!! The cage, I mean playzone, is more important than ever. However, of course she wants to just explore the house so she gets mad when I put her in it! Grace keeps trying more and more each day--mostly related to movement. She's not interested in learning to wave or eating--weird, there's no surprise there, but she loves to move! I know my Mom and Dad can't help themselves and are laughing behind my back. Yes--this was me!
Here are some updated pics of Grace. She's getting so big!
I hope to be more on top of this in the future.
Yay! I've been waiting for a post from you! :) I can't believe she's climbing to try to get out of there.....silly girl! xoxo
ReplyDelete