Monday, August 24, 2009

At the office...




Anyone who has met Grace in person knows how squirmy and active she is. She never stops moving so keeping her entertained can be a chore! We put her in an exersaucer at PEPS last week and she loved it so we brought ours up from the basement and gave it a try. Last night she twirled round and round in it playing with all the fabulous toys. She needed the help of a few cook books and a blanket to keep her standing upright but we all need a little help now and then. Dad says Grace looks like she is at the office in her desk chair doing work. If only work were this easy and entertaining! I foresee an easier time of cooking and eating in our future. Thanks baby einstein!

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute in it! Glad she's enjoying it. I wish we had given it to Cameron a little earlier--I could have had free hands more often! :)

    ReplyDelete