Saturday, August 15, 2009

The 3 month Gum!











Has it really been 3 months since I was in agony in the hospital waiting for my beautiful daughter to arrive? It has. David and I cannot believe it. As I have explained quite a few times to people, it seems like she has always been here, but then when I think that she is only 3 months old, that doesn't sound like very long at all!








At 3 months Grace is full of exciting things. She is rolling over both directions, which now makes it difficult to leave her anywhere unattended! She is sleeping well at night (Mom and Dad love this!) and she carries on quite the conversation in the form of Oooooos, which is very cute. AND.....she is starting to not cry in the car as much. To date, Grace hates the car--I mean hates the car--and screams and cries the entire trip. Grace and I had multiple peaceful car rides this week where the only sound was an occassional Ooooooo to her cow friend. I am so excited!








I received quite the comment last night from Morgan for not updating our blog frequently enough, so we will try to update more often from here on out. Thanks for babysitting Gracie, Tyler and Morgan! David and I had a great night out.

3 comments:

  1. I feel for you on the crying in the car thing. Ethan hated the car and would scream his head off. It gets better - after a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Glad you're having some more peaceful car rides. :)

    ReplyDelete