Let's see, we have a one pound bag of Starbucks coffee; two cell phones, wind up lady bug toy and one of Daddy's sandals......
A hairbrush and a very cute baby girl!
A drum, Mom's pajama pants, Dad's pajama t-shirt and it looks like we are about to add a boot. She later added a few more things and then was struggling to push the cart and it tipped over on her. As I mentioned below, Grace loves to collect things in her stroller and her push cart. A few toy stores that we have been in have a metal shopping cart just Grace's size. She immediately runs to it and cruises around the store pulling things off the shelf to put in her cart! She has serious steering capabilities and control. I am a bit nervous for what the very near future has in store for us. Above are a few examples of her collections. I'm sure you can guess my favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment