Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Grace's First Birthday!

Is almost here....two more days! Grace is such a character these days. Her latest "trick" is trying to open the back door. Really? I thought I would have much more time than this before I had to worry about her sneaking out. We just spent a few days at Grandma and Grandpas house, who don't have a baby proofed houes at all, and Grace worked on stairs and more stairs and more stairs. She still doesn't really get why she can't just go walking off the step without falling. Hopefully we get there soon.
Grace turning 1 is a very bittersweet moment for me! I cannot believe how fast the first year flew by. Everyone always says that along the way and you don't really believe them until suddenly the first year has flown by.
I will have tons of pictures to post after Saturday's cake eating event!
Happy Almost Birthday to my sweet baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I agree that the time has flown by. Now they're eating real food and walking and testing limits and becoming these complete little people. Next stop - college!

    ReplyDelete