Thursday, January 7, 2010

We haven't forgotten!

I haven't forgotten you! Life has been hectic in the Byers household lately with David starting a new job this past Monday, the holidays and our impending move! Also, we got a new SLR camera for Christmas which has all of our Christmas photos on it and I haven't a clue how to download them. I'll get there. Grace is standing all on her own! I can't even believe it. She even took a few staggering steps yesterday. Mostly because she was losing her balance but still! My little baby girl is growing up so fast. She is proudly sporting a Starbucks onsie today in honor of Dad's new job. David is now in house counsel at Starbucks and is very excited.
Grace is also working on teeth numbers 3, 4 and 5. Yet, no surprise here, she still doesn't like food--at all! No interest!
I will post pics of the growing girl soon!! Hopefully it's before we move but no promises.
Happy New Year from our home to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment