


It's now been nearly 11 weeks since Grace was born and our family blog still hasn't gotten off the ground. Leah is encouraging me to get it going so here is our official first post! Our goal is to keep our friends and family up to speed on the fun adventures life with a newborn provide. Each day Grace learns something new and fun. This way you all can check in with us at your leisure and you won't be stuck reading my long emails updating you on the latest. I am sure it will mostly consist of pictures!
Grace had quite the adventure this weekend with her cousins and great aunt in town from California. She took her first trip to the Green Lake kiddie pool, Seattle Center and Pike Place Market. She had a great time, sleeping through most of it in the bjorn or stroller--gotta love the life of a baby. I wish I had someone to push or carry me around all day long.
Yesterday Grace had her first photo shoot. Auntie Sarah was nice enough to take some time out of her busy schedule to take pictures of Grace. David and I now know that Sarah's motive was to see if she could get Grace to pee on both of us while taking some naked baby photos and sure enough, she did! Above are a few of the pictures Sarah took. Thanks Sarah, we can't wait to see the rest. They are beautiful so far.
Stay tuned for Grace's next great adventure...
Great job, Lace! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love blogs!! Yay. And yes - internet, that was my evile plan - and Grace happily peed on both mom and dad and i couldnt have been more proud of her =)
ReplyDeleteI love blogs! And yes internet - it was my evil plan to get Grace to pee on BOTH mom and dad. And when she did, i couldnt have been more proud =)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I especially love the second one. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE THEM!!! She is getting so "big"! I love how on the last one her hat is totally too big for her head. And I love seeing how strong she is getting on her tummy! So cute!! So blessed!!
ReplyDelete